Thursday, May 5, 2011

5-3-11, Day 239

To Gloria:
Catholic Church, Lake Merritt Oakland
From Gloria:
Famous Last Words

I'll get a world record for this.

    He's probably just hibernating.

    What does this button do?

    So, you're a cannibal...

    It's probably just a rash.

    Why am I standing on a plastic sheet?

    Are you sure the power is off?

    The odds of that happening have to be a million to one!

    These are the good kind of mushrooms.

    I'll hold it and you light the fuse.

    What's that priest doing here?

    Let it down slowly.

    Rat poison only kills rats.

    I'll get your toast out. I'll use this fork

    It's strong enough for both of us.

    This doesn't taste right.

    I can make this light before it changes

Sure that I can Jump That Far

    Nice doggie.

    You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses on, would you?

    That birthmark on your head looks like 999.



To Judy:
Powder Room, 1st Congo, Oakland
From Judy:

No comments:

Post a Comment