Saturday, October 9, 2010

10-9-10, Day 34

To JP:
IMAGINE
In honor of what would have been John Lennon's 70th birthday.  I took this photo at Strawberry Field's in Central Park when I was there on this day about four years ago.   I'm listening to The Man today and celebrating his extraordinary life and talent.  Quoting him on death:  "...death is just stepping out of one car and getting into another."  Happy Birthday, John, in whatever your latest ride. 


From JP:
Well I had a grand plan for today there is this wonderful air show in town. I said I would get some pics of the jets. Little did I know that all of daytona would be here. Needless to say my plan never happened. Instead I will be sending a picture of my start towards making myself a cali boy. Got a new, fuel efficient, small car in preparation for a more environmentally aware jp. So here is a pic of the new little car!

No comments:

Post a Comment