Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1-11-11, Day 128

To Gloria:
After
From Gloria:
We are also having crazy weather. Its been cold at night, sometimes during the day..and sometimes downright VERY warm. Of course, I miss my winters..and I'm not complaining. Its summer I can't take. Besides, when I say cold I mean that living in California we have wimped out, and become overly sensitive to the cold.
Here is the finished puzzle. It was a bear! (I think 3.000 pieces? -not sure, we lost the box-). I have loved puzzles since I was a child and it had been years since I had worked on one. I used to always do at least one every year after Christmas.
I have another ready to start :)



Despite the cold, Impatiens pushing up in the dirt.




To Judy:
Cat Dreams on Hand Made Quilt (thanks Walt)

No comments:

Post a Comment